Today's the most embrassing day ever! Ady and Zarinah should know why.. LoL~
Couldnt stop laughing after the incident with the supervisor. Haizzzzzzzzzzz! I better be on my best behaviour. Or I'd be getting a C, or even a D for my conduct.
Anyways, finally got my pay cheque today. At long last.
Manager called, asking if I want to go to the Christmas Party at East Coast next week. Of course I do!!!!! Will have to rush from the second workplace since I end at 6.30pm. Pfffffffffffffffffffffft~ The manager even asked if I was able to leave earlier so that I could meet them at the first workplace and go there together. Unfortunately, I cant.. *sniff sniff*
Was on MSN with Jan earlier on.. She got me a Christmas present. Goodness me! Now I gotta get one for her as well.. Or I'd feel so bad. =) Oh and she invited me to join Ngiap, Ady and herself for Christmas dinner next week. Heheheeheee~ So nice of her. I feel so loved! LoL.
Oh.. Think will go bathe now.
Then will have to think what to wear to work tomorrow.
Haizzzzzzzzzzz.... Why cant they provide us with uniforms? It'll be easier. I wont have to think about what to wear.. Hahahahaaa!
Bonsoir. Au revoir!
<< Home