Was feeling really tired just now.. Thought of heading home straight after work. That was before she called to ask me to accompany her. So we met at Farrer Park Station and walked to Mustaffa Centre. Went to the perfumes department.. She introduced me to this brand. Ah.. Sweet! Will buy it once I get my pay this Thursday. Hehehee.. Bought the essentials and went to the nearest McD's for dinner.
It felt like being slapped in the face. Why is it that everytime I said I'm moving on, in actual truth I'm not? I take a step forward and then take 2 steps backwards. Till when am I going to be this way.. *sighs* Why is it so blardy difficult!!!!! Argh~ *pulls hair*
She has to go meet her friend at City Hall so I took the train back home.. Saw an ex classmate who is the ex's friend's ex's, with his new gf. He was boarding the train while I was alighting. Didnt talk but smiled instead. Bus wasnt late today.. Was home earlier than expected.
NaQia's probably gonna stop blogging.. Ayshy's thinking of stopping too. Ahhhhhhh~ I wonder when's my turn. =) In case some of you dont know... I've actually changed my blog address a couple of times. Usually because I didnt want my lil bro to read and also him. Perhaps I should change it again, eh? Run away from it all.. Just like last time. LoL~
Oh.. Still have not uploaded the pics yet.
Will do it tomorrow, Insya-Allah.
Too tired and sleepy to do it now..
Have a wonderful Tuesday.
Au revoir!
<< Home